Are those that have direct correlation to historical and modern thinkers that represent perspectives of Founders / Framers Original Intent.
- Founders Constitution – Hailed as “the Oxford English Dictionary of American constitutional history,” the print edition of The Founders’ Constitution has proved since its publication in 1986 to be an invaluable aid to all those seeking a deeper understanding of one of our nation’s most important legal documents.
- The Federalist Papers – Articles supporting Pro Constitution of 1787 arguments.
- The Anti-federalist Papers – Article supporting Caution regarding the proposed Constitutions of 1787. This site has the full perspective those called Anti-federalists and the most numerous collection of their writings.
- Essential Anti-federalist Papers – a shorted number of the most read articles.
- Blackstone’s Commentaries with Notes of Reference (1803), St. George Tucker – We are very excited that the host site LONANG.com has this great resource as well as other resources that we will place in the subtitles below. We encouraged those interested to investigate the enormous amount of information on this site. In the Historic References of the site, other commentaries and Key readings supporting the understanding of the Constitution are found.
Multi-Link Sites to Core and Foundation Writings
- LONANG Library – This link is particular to three subcategories that are core to the US Foundation. The categories are: Historic Reference Works, Organic Documents, and Lonang Commentaries.
- Liberty Fund – Liberty Fund was founded in 1960 by Pierre F. Goodrich, an Indianapolis lawyer and businessman, to the end that some hopeful contribution may be made to the preservation, restoration, and development of individual liberty through investigation, research, and educational activity.
- Constitution Society – This site aims to eventually provide almost everything one needs to accurately decide what is and is not constitutional in most situations, and what applicable constitutions require one to do. It is for constitutional decision support.The Constitution Society is a private non-profit organization dedicated to research and public education on the principles of constitutional republican government. It publishes documentation, engages in litigation, and organizes local citizens groups to work for reform.
- Unfaithful Guardians – “Unfaithful Guardians is an impeccably researched and reasoned review of the Supreme Court’s decades-long departure from the original meaning of the U.S. Constitution, and the damage such departure has done to the principles of federalism, liberty, and the rule of law. Stark and unapologetic, this scholarly work challenges many of the presumptions of our contemporary legal regime. Whether or not you agree with some of the conclusions, the analyses will cause you to think more rigorously and clearly about the Constitution and our system of government.” – Peter Kirsanow, attorney, former member of the NLRB, current member of the US Civil Rights Commission, renown speaker on Conservative talk radio
For Thinking Christians
- Christian Intellectual – Our goal is to equip a new generation of thinkers who will give a voice to the Classical Christian principles of reason, rational self-interest, individualism, and individual rights.
- LONANG – “is an acronym for the Laws Of Nature And Nature’s God, a phrase first used in the U.S. Declaration of Independence, 1776. The phrase is also a plural contraction; a somewhat shorthand way of saying “the law of nature and the law of nature’s God.”But the concepts embodied in the phrase didn’t originate with Thomas Jefferson, the author of the Declaration. The law of nature was a common term used by historic legal writers such as Grotius, Burlamaqui, Blackstone and others. The law of nature’s God, a lesser used term, was more commonly called the divine law, or the revealed law, meaning the laws of God revealed in verbal form. So what are these laws, and what can be known about them? This is what we want to explore…”